EAST FISHKILL NY REAL ESTATE HOMES LAND
Search hundreds of East Fishkill NY real estate homes and land listings of top brokers, and members of Mid-Hudson and Columbia Northern Dutchess MLS. East Fishkill NY Real Estate includes Arthursburg, East Fishkill, Fishkill Plains, Gayhead, Green Haven, Hillside Lake, Hopewell Junction, along with the Towns and hamlets listed below.
View Our Most Recent East Fishkill Listings
East Fishkill NY Real Estate
East Fishkill NY is north of Putnam County, east of the Town of Fishkill and west of the Town of Beekman and south of the Town of Wappinger. Other locations within Eawt Fishkill are:
- Arthursburg – A hamlet by the north town line, named for Chester A. Arthur, twenty-first president of the United States.
- East Fishkill – A hamlet.
- Fishkill Plains – A hamlet in the northwest part of the town.
- Gayhead – A location south of East Fishkill hamlet.
- Green Haven Correctional Facility – A maximum security prison.
- Hillside Lake – A location northeast of Fishkill Plains.
- Hopewell Junction – A hamlet in the northwest part of the town.
- Hortontown – A hamlet in the eastern part.
- Leetown- An area on top of Stormville Mtn, named after early settlers.
- Johnsontown – A hamlet near the west border.
- Lomala – A hamlet south of Hopewell Junction.
- Pecksville – A hamlet in the southeast corner of the town.
- Shenandoah – A hamlet in the south part of the town.
- Stormville – A hamlet in the eastern part of the town named after early settlers, brothers Jacob and Rupert Storm.
- Wiccopee – A hamlet near the west town line.
According to the U. S. Census for 2000, the town has a total area of 25,589 square miles and a population of 6,401 people, 94% white. The median income for a household is $78,394 and the per capita income for the town is $28,553.
One early settler arrived around 1759. The town of East Fishkill was established in 1849 from the eastern part of the town of Fishkill. The name “Fishkill” comes from that of the river which the Dutch settlers in the area called “Vis Kill” which means “Stream full of fish”.
Hudson Valley Research Park (formerly known as IBM East Fishkill) is located in the town, and houses 27 divisions and 4,700 regular employees for IBM Microelectronics. IBM also has an advanced, automated processor fabrication facility, and is developing the “Cell” processor there.
To view East Fishkill Real Estate, most recent listings first, look below. Or you can display properties in descending price order. Call 800-398-8802 if you have any questions or wish to view any of our listings or those of our MLS partners. Select your own independent real estate agent below. To limit the display by price or category or to go to the official town website, click the links below. Links to School District information are on the left margin. To search the Mid-Hudson MLS click on the link on the left.
VIEW OUR EAST FISHKILL LISTINGS
- East Fishkill 2.56 Acres 12533
- East Fishkill 2.56 Acres great building lot in area of lovely homes, Boha for 3 BR home, easy access to Taconic State Parkway, minutes to I84, dead end street
- Agent Name: David Birch
- Brokerage: Hudson Real Estate
- Cell Number: 518-928-7239