East Fishkill 2.56 Acres great building lot in area of lovely homes, Boha for 3 BR home, easy access to Taconic State Parkway, minutes to I84, dead end street
East Fishkill 2.56 Acres
East Fishkill Real Estate includes Arthursburg, East fishkill, Fishkill Plains, Gayhead, Green Haven Correctional Facility, Hillside Lake, opewell Junction,
- Arthursburg – A hamlet by the north town line, named for Chester A. Arthur, twenty-first president of the United States.
- East Fishkill – A hamlet.
- Fishkill Plains – A hamlet in the northwest part of the town.
- Gayhead – A location south of East Fishkill hamlet.
- Green Haven Correctional Facility – A maximum security prison.
- Hillside Lake – A location northeast of Fishkill Plains.
- Hopewell Junction – A hamlet in the northwest part of the town.
- Hortontown – A hamlet in the eastern part.
- Leetown An area on top of Stormville Mtn, named after early settlers.
- Johnsontown – A hamlet near the west border.
- Lomala – A hamlet south of Hopewell Junction.
- Pecksville – A hamlet in the southeast corner of the town.
- Shenandoah – A hamlet in the south part of the town.
- Stormville – A hamlet in the eastern part of the town named after early settlers, brothers Jacob and Rupert Storm.
- Wiccopee – A hamlet near the west town line.
The Town of East Fishkill is north of Putnam County, east of the Town of Fishkill and west of the Town of Beekman and south of the Town of Wappinger.
East Fishkill 2.56 Acres
According to the U. S. Census for 2000, the town has a total area of 25,589 square miles and a population of 6,401 people, 94% white. The median income for a household is $78,394 and the per capita income for the town is $28,553.
One early settler arrived around 1759. The town of East Fishkill was established in 1849 from the eastern part of the town of Fishkill. The name “Fishkill” comes from that of the river which the Dutch settlers in the area called “Vis Kill” which means “Stream full of fish”.
Hudson Valley Research Park (formerly known as IBM East Fishkill) is located in the town, and houses 27 divisions and 4,700 regular employees for IBM Microelectronics. IBM also has an advanced, automated processor fabrication facility, and is developing the “Cell” processor there
For more information on East Fishkill 2.56 Acres call 800-398-8802.
For more information on East Fishkill click here.
- Address: East Fishkill, New York
- Price: $78,000
- Property ID: 3674
- Town Taxes: 471
- School Taxes: 1656
- Prop. Class: Residential
- County: Dutchess
- Contact: David Birch
- Agent Title: Broker
- Cell: 518-928-7239
- Brokerage: Hudson Real Estate
- Phone: 518-822-0226
- Town: East Fishkill
- Acreage: 2.56
- Road Type: County
- Frontage: 147